Are you tired of being embarrassed to smile because you’re missing teeth? More and more of our patients are choosing dental implants in Bethesda, MD than ever before. At Bethesda Family Smiles, we value our patients and their families. Our office offers a welcoming, state-of-the-art environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and allow us to deliver quality dental care.
Choosing A Dental Implant Dentist: Where to Start
With such an important investment in the future of your smile, you’ll want to be sure you are investing in a dental implant dentist you can trust. Although Bethesda Family Smiles works with a local oral surgeon to help with dental implant placement, we want you to feel empowered to make sure you choose a dentist you can trust with the placement and restoration.
When searching for a dental implant dentist, consider the following:
- How long has the dentist been performing dental implant procedures?
- How much training has the dentist had in implant dentistry?
- How many previous dental implant patients have been installed successfully?
- Are there before/after pictures available from previous patients?
- How long will the entire procedure take?
- Does the dental implant dentist have high ratings and positive reviews on patient review sites?
Along with considering the answers to the questions above, it is important to note whether your dental implant provider seems willing to listen to your needs and opinions and take the time to explain the options and procedure to you in understandable terms. This is vital to ensuring that you can participate in the treatment decisions.
Dental Implant Dentist in Bethesda, MD
Our team works with a local oral surgeon to complete the dental implant procedure, but we can work with you to ensure the final restoration process enables you to speak, eat, and smile normally and comfortably. To learn more about why so many patients choose dental implants, contact our Bethesda, MD dental office at 301.500.2205 or request an appointment online.